Monday – Saturday 10:00 am until 4:00 pm
Closed Sundays temporarily and most public holidays, check website
Museum is accessible with ramps and an elevator.
General admission $5
Free for members & children under 12.
Location & Directions
We are located in the Bermuda Botanical Gardens, Paget.
Bus routes 1, 2 & 7. Signage in the Gardens will direct you to the museum.
New Parking Restrictions in the Botanical Gardens
Please be aware that new road signs have been erected in the Botanical Gardens, which means that you can now be ticketed if you do not park in the specially marked parking bays.
Please do not park along the grassy verges or on the grass – you will be ticketed!
When you attend the museum for openings and other museum functions you will be directed to a designated parking area by Masterworks special events parking signage.
Visiting the Museum
- For the protection of the art, food and beverages are not permitted in the galleries.
- Young children must be supervised.
- Visitors are not allowed to touch works of art.
- The Museum is a smoke-free environment.
- No photography in the galleries. Drawing or note-taking with pencil is permitted.
- Please turn your cell phone to silent or off.
- Children’s sneakers with wheels (“heelies”) are not permitted in the gallery.
Coat Check & Umbrellas
There is an umbrella stand just inside the front door. Coat check is available at the reception desk.
Gift Items & Homer’s Cafe
Our Arrowroot Museum Shop and Gallery features artworks and crafts by local artists, art books, calendars, Masterworks Bermudiana Collection china items, Masterworks wines and chocolates, postcards and greetings cards, and our very popular vintage Bermuda Travel Posters at $20 each. The Museum features shopping events during the winter holiday season as well as holiday items in our gift shop and Arrowroot gallery. Read more under the “Experience” section of this website under “Arrowroot Museum Shop and Gallery”.
Homer’s Cafe is open Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4pm.
The cafe serves a fresh selection of baked goods and pre-made sandwiches provided by BUZZ